• We are a specialist library of an onsite borrowing type open to the public.
• We make an online catalogue available containing the whole collections of the museum library.
• We provide the basic library, information, and research services free of charge.
• We collect, register, administer and provide access to all of the documentation and information resources.
• We administer two collections – Old Prints and Regional Literature.
• By processing the collections in a scientific manner we contribute to the scientific and specialist work of the museum and publish our results.
• We distribute and sell the publications issued by the Museum of West Bohemia in Pilsen.
• We take part in the development of projects focused on digitization and creation of databases.